U5 Mini-Mites Program - (Born in 2019)
- To introduce children born in 2019 (U5) to the fun physical activity of hockey teaching them the basics!
- This will be done through teaching hockey skills through fun drills and some game play.
- Participants should be able to stand on skates and be able to move about without assistance. This is a hockey skills program, NOT a learn to skate program.
- Will run primarily on weekends.
- Time of actual session will not be available until late Summer as this is based on Registration.
- Each session is 50 minutes in length.
This program is a great introduction to hockey and provides players with a ton of fun and skill development!!
- Professional Hockey Canada Certified hockey instructors.
- Hockey Jersey and Hockey Socks.
- Hockey Canada Insurance.
- Year End Banquet with Awards and Pictures.
- All Skaters must wear a full set of equipment.
- 2 sessions per week (Saturday & Sunday) Mid September thru to early April.
U5 Fee Is: $635.00
$595.00 Early Bird discount fee is available until July 3rd. As of July 4th, the Regular fee is $635.00. Spaces for this program are limited. REGISTER EARLY to avoid disappointment.
The fee for this program is considered an entry to hockey fee. This means that a reduced rate is being offered as this is a 1st year hockey program for participants.
1st Time Hockey Parents are required to complete to Respect in Sports Program. Please follow link and complete program AFTER you have completed Registration
Respect in Sports -Parent Program