Mini Mites Program - U5 (Born in 2017)
- To introduce children born in 2017 (U5) to the fun physical activity of hockey.
- This will be done through hockey skills and drills and some game play.
- Participants should be able to stand on skates and be able to move about without assistance. This is a hockey skills program, NOT a learn to skate program.
- Program fee for 2021-2022 Season is TBD
- Will run primarily on weekends
- Time of actual session will not be available until early October as this is based on Registration.
- Each session is 50 minutes in length.
- All skaters must wear a full set of equipment.
The CVHA goal is to form an independent session for 4 years old players born in 2017.
Registration for Mini Mites Program
REGISTRATION LINK FOR MINI MITES
All due dates and refund policies apply to the Mini Mites program.
(link will become active when registration is open!)