Parents Looking for a Tax Receipt?, News (City of Vaughan Hockey)

PrintNews Article
Click to view full-size image
Parents Looking for a Tax Receipt?
Submitted By Admin on Tuesday, March 14, 2017
Tax receipts for the 2016-17 hockey season can be easily obtained from within your Hockey Canada player Registration and Profile folder.

If you are a CVHA House League please click here to log in to HCR.
If you child played for the Vaughan Rangers please click here to log in HCR.

Log into your folder and you can print and or email yourself a receipt.
The Receipt that is within your Hockey Canada Profile is Revenue Canada
Compliant and meets the standards as set out by the Government of Canada

If you don't remember your password, no worries. use the forgot password feature and Hockey Canada will send you a new one.

Your user name is the common email address that you used when you registered your child.  It is typically the email address the you would get emails from the CVHA Office.
This article has been viewed 1660 times.
Category Sites
League Sites
Social Networking
Follow Us On
Follow City of Vaughan Hockey on Twitter
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
Other Recent Articles
No other articles submitted
Printed from on Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 12:34 PM